Friday, November 28, 2014

The Devil Wears Polish --Press Release

Hello my lovely Obsessionista's I hope you are having a wonderful holiday week.

We're live! Everything is marked down, linear holos as low as $8! Domestic shipping is a flat rate of $2.50 per order. Use code below before Monday Dec 1st.

 FREEBIE 

at checkout Stay tuned for more discount codes to be posted throughout the weekend  thedevilwearspolish.com


Ok this code below is good only for today. November 28th. 

TIPSY

 I have heard great things about this color. I would say run to get it. I would call this a great neutral. 

This shade is a thermal taupe ultra linear holo. You can buy Get Tipsy Taupe for $10 or with a purchase of $25 or more you can get it for $5. So if you want more than one you are able to do that. 













Til next time I am Diana with Coloure My Obsessions. I have added other media sites so make sure you are following those to keep up to date with what is currently happening on my blog.

If you like my blog, you can follow me on bloglovin', like me on facebook or follow me on twitter & pinterest! If you have questions or feedback, you can email! instagram tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment