Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Part 2 of Treasures by Tan

This part will go over and review the lovely neutral browns holo explosion of nail polish. This polish is brought to us by  Treasures By Tan


These are all the colors for this review. As a reminder all products are bought by me through discount or blogger package. 

First up is the pinky. This is Sand Dunes.


You can see the holo jumping off the nail. Here is 2 coats. I liked it better with two coats. With three would be totally opaque. I would call this a golden sand color holo. This reminds me of the beach on a sunny day. 

Here is a bottle shot of Sand Dunes 


The next three colors are a part of the Falling For You Collection https://www.etsy.com/listing/161375853/falling-for-you-collection?ref=shop_home_active  

The ring finger is Champagne On Ice 


Champagne On Ice is a beautiful neutral nail polish. This is with two coats. You could even wear one for those jobs you are not allowed alot of nail polish color. I would almost call it a mocha-champagne color. I would have to say this is one of my favorite colors I have seen. Once again you can see the holo on the nail. Please ignore my cuticles I will be needing to use my nail oil from Treasures by Tan on them. 

Here is a bottle shot. 


On my middle finger is Chocolate Truffles. 


Now this one makes my tummy growl every time I say it. It is a beautiful chocolate brown truffle color holo. Now when you are so up close it sometimes blurs some of the holo but you can see the bouncing holo though. That is due to the awesomeness of the color. So when you see this you are like yummy.  

Here is a bottle shot. 


We have Beach Bonfire on my index finger. 


This one is the last one in the Falling For You Collection. Beach Bonfire is a perfect name for it. It reminds me of bonfires during the summer. Now where I live it would be in the farms or forest. We are not lucky to have a beach close to here. It also reminds me of sunsets I have seen in the past. 

This is another the holo was so much the holo made part of the nail blurred. You can once again see the holo bouncing off the nail too. All pictures are in the sunlight but I can tell you all polishes did bounce in non sunlight too. I personally love photographing all polishes in the sun. At least while we have sun. 

Here is a bottle shot of Beach Bonfire


For the final color is on my thumb is Jager Bomb.


 I will apologize when I went to set this up I didn't notice the miss spelling on the name. Tanya I am so sorry about that. I have it corrected in the bottle shot. I will say this between beach bonfire and sand dunes. It is more brown than Sand Dunes and not as coppery as Beach Bonfire. I will say getting a holo picture on thumb is hard. Here is the best I could get. Now with that said it has as much holo as the others ones don't let that fool you. 

All her nail polish worn wonderfully. I had them one a little longer than I normally would. They dry super fast too that is a bonus when you have kids. Yeah. I love the golden bronze color of this holo. 

Here is the bottle shot of Jager Bomb


Now I will have more of this brand of products to showcase on my blog at a later date.



@TreasuresByTan at Instagram


Please go check her out. Remember she not only has polish, body products, nail products but also things for kids too. Hint hint. Thank you to the lovely Tanya for being patient with me on getting this up here. Once again I am getting the hang of this and going a little fast. Tell her I sent you too. 

I will leave you with one more picture. In this picture it shows holo indoors too. 

 All of these polishes are $9.50 her polishes range from $8.50 to $10.00. 
For best results, please give your bottle a good shake or roll before using as some settling may occur overtime or during shipping. Each bottle has at least 2 stainless steel balls to help with the mixing. They are also 3 Free (they contain no Toluene, Formaldehyde or DBP) and cruelty free. 

All of the pictures have been done by Coloure My Obsessions and are the property of Coloure My Obsessions. All pictures will be available to any polish or beauty product indie makers who made the product being reviewed. All reviews are once again my opinions and only mine.

If you want to be the most updated on new products that will be reviewed please follow me at www.facebook.com/colouremyobsessions

I will post teasers of what is coming up next. I can tell you it is a matte color company and all pictures are done.  

Till next time this is Diana with Coloure My Obsessions. Thank you for taking time out of your busy lives to take a look at what I have posted. 







No comments:

Post a Comment