Monday, September 16, 2013

NailNation3000

Our second nail polish review is NailNation3000. This nail polish indie has such a variety and is always on trend with new colors. They dry super fast and stay on for at least a week which I love.

I have children and sometimes I get 2 minutes to do a mani. Which is what happened this morning. I had a couple of minutes to paint my nails and for them to be dry by the time I left the house. I am happy to report they were dry by the time I got to the car and looked professional. Let's jump up and down for NailNation3000 nail polish. 

This picture heavy
Today's is on a top coat or could be layered to be a it's own color. 
Top photo is inside and below that one is outside. 

 All colors are brought to us by NailNation3000
Thumb is Black with Million Dollar Mani
Index is White with Million Dollar Mani
Middle is Lemon Custard with Million Dollar Mani
Ring is The Gold Bug with Million Dollar Mani
Pinky is only three coats of Million Dollar Mani




Thumb is Black with Million Dollar Mani

Index is White with Million Dollar Mani

Middle is Lemon Custard with Million Dollar Mani

Ring is The Gold Bug with Million Dollar Mani

Pinky is only three coats of Million Dollar Mani

 Macro shot of the bottle in the sunshine. 

Another picture of the bottle

You never know what she is going to come up with behind the magic bowl. I like to refer to her as a personal magician of nail polishes. I will say anything you get from her you can't go wrong. Her holo's are out of this world. I will be doing a review on her tinted holos very soon. Be looking for that. 

To buy these nail polishes go to this link or to get any of her polishes. Make sure you tell her I sent you. 

Signing off Till next time 
Diana with Coloure My Obsessions 


No comments:

Post a Comment